Fried egg with cucumber
huang gua chao ji dan, can also do with mo'er
- 2 cucumbers
- 2-3 eggs
- 1 carot
- green onion
- pepper powder
- cooking oil
- Wash and clean green onion and cucumbers.
- Cut the green onions into small pieces
- Cut cucumber into thin slices
- Place them on separate plates
- Wash and peel carrot
- Cut into diamond-shaped slices
- Place on plate
- Crack eggs into a bowl and beat it up
- Place wok over high heat until hot
- Add cooking oil
- Pour in the beaten egg slowly when the oil is hot
- Stir-fry 10-20 seconds until the egg sets and becomes yellowish
- Turn off the heat and cut it into chunks using a cooking ladle
- Remove it from the wok and place on a plate.
- Turn on the heat and add more cooking oil.
- Add the green onion, and stir-fry for 10 seconds until fragrant
- Add the carrot and cucumber slices, and stir-fry for 20 seconds
- Turn to low heat
- Return the egg chunks to the wok, and stir-fry for 30 more seconds
- Turn off the heat
- Remove the mixture from the wok and serve on a fine porcelain plate.